My friend Alicia tagged me this fun tag. Check out the picture she posted of herself, it is gorgeous and she just had a baby and she has been crying happy mom tears and I love it.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Tell them they've been tagged.
This is the only picture I could find of myself alone besides the latest bun picture that Eva took.
I was trying to get a picture of my new hair cut at the time. Sorry it is not a good pic.
11 Random Things:
1. I recently texted my sister this text: "One can always use a good bum thermometer."
2. My siblings and I have a pact not to gossip about each other to each other or to our parents or extended family. It was my brother's idea. I question his pact keeping skills though:).
3. I only have long hair for Eva.
4. I usually give people birthday presents months after their birthdays. I wait until I find the absolute best thing I want to give them and usually that is months late.
5. I slipped and fell down my tile stairs a couple months ago, went into shock, peed my pants and threw up. Luckily I only bruised my hip but I thought I had broken my elbow. It could have been really bad.
6. Don't worry I have mats on my stairs now.
7. I haven't taken my dog on a walk since it got cold.
8. I am fascinated by astrology.
9. I have always wanted to learn to oil paint and play the cello.
10. I wish I could get up early enough to do yoga. I really love it but I don't remember how much I love it at 6 a.m.
11. I love Synergy kombucha.
Questions for me to answer:
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a typical Saturday?
Make a good breakfast and eat with my girls.
2. What are your top 5 celebrity crushes?
Gerard Butler, Channing Tatum (shut up and just dance), Patick Wilson (shut up and just sing), Harry Connick Jr. (Depending on the movie but usually just shut up and sing.), Russel Crowe
3. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
12? I don't really remember.
4. What's your typical bedtime? Nightly routine?
Midnight. Get home around 6, make dinner and eat, clean up a little, get my girls in PJs, 7:30 put Scarlett to bed, snuggle and play with Eva, 8:30 put Eva to bed, watch a movie or blog and read blogs, fall asleep in front of a movie.
5. What's on your "most listened to" ipod playlist?
Pitbull, specifically his song Bon Bon. It is my theme song for the year although I should say that the lyrics are in Spanish and I have no idea what is said so it may not be the best theme song. It is also my ring tone. Every time Scarlett hears it she dances. You can't not dance to it.
6. What was your first concert?
Probably a ska band. I don't remember. It should have been Pearl Jam but it got rained out. Big bummer.
7. Favorite TV show old or new?
I can't pick between Friends and Arrested Development. I can watch either of them over and over.
8. Ocean or Mountains?
Probably ocean only if it was a warm place. I love seeing the mountains everyday but I would choose warm weather over mountains.
9. What is your favorite sound?
Currently, hearing Eva and Scarlett make each other laugh while we are driving in the car. I usually only have the radio on if they are asleep.
10. What is your go-to-always-makes-you-feel-better fix?
Currently, listening to Pitbull. Dancing always makes me feel better and takes my mind off things. I also use food and a Mexican Coke or a fountain Coke to make me feel better. I am usually having a pretty hard day if you see me drinking a Coke. See's chocolates are a big go-to food for me.
11. Favorite treat?
This is really hard because I have lots and lots! But See's bordeaux or butterscotch squares are my heaven! When I imagine heaven it is a cozy chaise with a box of See's. I am also wearing some white feather outfit. Hmmmm. Interesting.
My 11 questions:
1: If you could choose to never pee and poo or never sleep again which would you choose? (you can still eat normally if you are wondering.)
2: If you could give yourself a new name what would it be?
3: If you could travel back in time just to observe for a couple weeks what time and where would you go?
4: If you had to move out of the U.S. what country would you move to?
5: Which holiday would you get rid of?
6: Who would you call to bail you out of jail? (or maybe you have done this already. Remember you need money.)
7: What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone in your house?
8: What is your favorite movie that you don't actually tell people? (Think Rachel on Friends Weekend at Bernie's.)
9: What is your go-to curse word?
10: What is one of your superstitions?
11: If you had to pick someone to make all the major decisions in your life for the rest of your life who would it be?
Coming up with the 11 random things and the questions was a lot harder than I thought and took way more time then it should have.
OK, here is who I am tagging. No one be offended because I am tagging people who blog and a lot of my friends don't blog or don't blog anymore.
So here you are friends, a free idea for a post!
I would love to hear more answers so leave them in the comments or email them to me.
Now am going to eat some See's chocolate that I have in my cupboard. Try not to be jealous.